Botox has been FDA approved since 2002 to treat moderate to severe frown lines between the brows, crows feet, forehead wrinkels and lip lines.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Does A Botox Procedure Involve?
- You fill out a brief medical history to see if you are a candidate for Botox.
- The area of concern will be evaluated.
- Photographs will be taken.
- Botox will be injected into the desired treatment area.
- After the procedure, post care instructions will be reviewed.
How Does Botox Work?
Botox is a purified protein that blocks the release of acetylcholine, which causes the muscle to contract, therefore allowing the muscles to smooth.
What Are The Benefits Of Botox?
- Reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles between the brows.
- Diminish the appearance of crow’s feet.
- Give the brow a lift.
- Reduce Lateral lip lines
- Reduce the appearance of forehead wrinkles
How Will My Skin Look After Botox?
Temporary bruising may occur, which can be easily covered with make-up. Most people can resume normal social activities immediately following a treatment.
How Long Does It Take For The Botox To Work?
Results do vary, but are typically noticeable within 7-10 days after the injection.
How Often Will I Need Botox?
Botox usually lasts for about 3 to 4 months but can be re-injected every 3 months if necessary.
Is Botox Painful?
Most clients report minor and brief discomfort during the injections, therefore no anesthesia is required.
||Price Per Treatment
|First Time Botox Treatment
||$8 Per Unit
||$10 Per Unit