VelaShape™ is the first and only non-surgical FDA-cleared medical device for the Body Reshaping market and the first FDA class II cleared platform for Cellulite Treatment featuring the revolutionary elos Techonlogy that enables you to comfortably achieve a toned, contoured and well shaped body.
VelaShape™ is the only proven device with breakthrough results as it treats both the deeper tissue and the upper layers of the skin. This results in a measurable reduction in fat layers, circumference and the appearance of cellulite. VelaShape™ offers a non-surgical, no downtime and virtually painless treatment for the Body Reshaping and Cellulite Treatment market, with proven results in as few as 4 treatment sessions.
VelaShape™ advantages translate to enhanced comfort, convenience and satisfaction; giving you the opportunity to improve your lifestyle and boost your self-confidence.
What Happens During A VelaShape Procedure?
We know that having a new procedure done can be nerve racking. Below are all of the steps involved with the VelaShape treatments. Being educated is important to making sure you are comfortable with the treatment you will undertake.
You fill out a brief medical history, which a Certified VelaShape Specialist evaluates.
After your consultation, we can perform a test spot to be sure the treatment is comfortable and the skin will respond well. We can also perform the full treatment.
The area is cleansed to remove any debris.
A small or large hand piece, depending on the treatment touches the treatment site. A spray is applied to the treatment area to provide increased comfort and protects your skin. You will feel the spray as it is applied.
The energy can be decreased to make the treatment comfortable and effective for all skin types. Most clients describe the treatment feeling like a hot message
A procedure can take as little as 30 minutes or up to as 2 hours, depending on the size of the treated area.
All treatments are performed by a Physician Supervised Certified VelaShape Specialist.
For your safety this office uses gloves on all clients and follows Universal Precautions.
For maximum results VelaShape treatments are performed at 1 week intervals for 4-6 weeks and then maintenance is recommended by the VelaShape Specialist for maintaining results.
How does VelaShape™ work?
VelaShape™ uses combined energies known as elos to precisely target and heat fatty tissues within the treatment area. In addition, the vacuum and tissue manipulation evens out the skin to reveal a smoother, tighter figure.
On what body areas can I be treated for circumference reduction?
You can be treated on body areas such as the thighs and buttocks. The two applicators (VSmooth & VContour) on the VelaShape™ device are designed for large and small body areas; therefore, treatment is safe and effective.
How quickly will I notice a change?
Gradual improvement of the treated area can be seen following the first treatment - with the skin surface of the treated area feeling smoother, firmer and tighter. Results in Circumference and Cellulite Reduction will be most apparent 6-8 weeks following the final treatment session.
How many inches can I reduce from my circumference?
In clinical studies, patients report an average reduction of about 1 inch post treatment series. In clinical trials, the range of Circumferential Reduction was between 0.5-3 inches.
How do I improve and maintain the VelaShape results?
Following your complete treatment regimen, it is recommended to get maintenance treatments periodically. Like all non-surgical or surgical techniques, results will last longer if you follow a balanced diet and exercise regularly.
Is treatment safe?
FDA found and cleared the device as safe and effective for all skin types and colors. There are no reported short or long-term health effects.
Does this treatment suit me?
The majority of the population is suitable for receiving the VelaShape™ treatment. You should consult with your physician prior to receiving treatments. For treatment contra-indications, please refer to your local Syneron representative.
What is the feeling during treatment?
Most patients claim that the treatment is pleasant, followed by a deep heating sensation beneath their skin.
Does the treatment hurt?
Most patients find VelaShape™ treatments comfortable - like a warm deep tissue massage. The treatment is designed to accommodate your sensitivity and comfort level. It is normal to experience a warm sensation for a few hours post treatment.
How will I feel after the treatment?
Skin on treated area may feel tighter. It is normal to have an inner heat sensation for up to a few hours post treatment. In some cases, mild redness can be observed for several hours.
What are the VelaShape advantages compared to other methods?
Our advantage is our technology. There are no other methods available today that include a combination of Bi-Polar RF, Infrared Light, Vacuum and Mechanical Massage like VelaShape™, and no other method can guarantee the clinically proven results, efficacy and safety in 4 treatments. VelaShape™ is the only non-surgical medical device cleared by the FDA for circumferential reduction.
What If I Have More Questions About VelaShape?
Please call with any additional questions regarding VelaShape. You can speak with one of our Certified Laser Specialists at 303-487-5680
- Prior to treatment patient should exfoliate the skin with appropriate creams before treatment. Please do not use any lotions or perfumes on area to be treated prior to treatment.
- Avoid tanning, which includes tanning beds and sunless tanning products for 2 weeks prior to treatment.
- Please shave the day of the treatment for areas such as legs. Waxing is not advised.
- VelaShape cannot be performed if Accutane has been used in the past 6 months.
- VelaShape treatments are not performed on pregnant women.
- Weight, circumference measurements, and photographs may be taken periodically throughout treatments.
- VelaShape cannot be performed directly over a tattoo. It will cause the color to fade or completely remove the color.
- Using anticoagulants (such as aspirin) before or during treatments increases your risk of bruising.
- Treatment cannot be performed over active herpes lesions.
Please notify the staff of any changes in medical conditions or medications.
Please call A Hair Never There, Inc. with any additional questions .
For Best Results: Treatments should be performed at 1 week intervals.
- Avoid any irritation to the skin, do not pick or scratch the treated area.
- If heat sensation is excessive, cool the area with conventional cooling methods such as cold (not frozen) packs.
- Discontinue harsh or abrasive cleansers, moisturizers or scrubs until the tenderness subsides.
- Light make-up may be used immediately after the laser treatment, unless otherwise directed. We recommended that you use fresh make-up purchased in the past 90 days, to reduce any complications.
- These timelines are approximate and precautions should be extended beyond the recommended time if skin remains sensitive.
Please call A Hair Never There, Inc. with any additional questions.
For Best Results: Treatments should be performed at 1 week intervals for 4-6 weeks.
|Service||Price per Treatment||Approx. Session Length|
|1 Zone||$150||30 Minutes per treatment|
|2 Zone||$275||60 Minutes per treatment|
|3 Zone||$400||90 Minutes per treatment|
|1 Zone Package of 10||$800||30 Minutes per treatment|
|2 Zone Package of 10||$1500||60 Minutes per treatment|
|3 Zone Package of 10||$2200||90 Minutes per treatment|
|Maintenance per 1 Zone||$125- $375||30- 90 Minutes per treatment|
* A zone is considered one of the following areas buttocks, abdomen, love handles, bra line, and fronts or backs of the thighs.
**This package is considered the fronts, backs, inner and outer thighs.